Sunday, June 8, 2008

Brody in rare form


Yesterday Brody was in ultra rare form or perhaps it is just a little of what I can look forward to when he turns three. Brody was an excellent listner, especially last night. After getting Brody ready for bed he asked if he could watch Wow Wow Wubbzy. First he asked daddy and daddy replied with I rather you go to bed but you should ask your mama first. He came over to me with his big brown eyes all lit up and said, mama can I watch Wow Wow Wubbzy. I explained to him that he could watch ONE Wubbzy and when it was over it was time for him to go night night. He agreed and proceeded to the television. Mike and I headed in seprate directions cleaning spring cleaning through in different areas. I took the path less taken and cleaned out everything we haven't touched in the bathroom in the last 2 months. Two groocery bags later I realized that maybe an industrial trash bag would have been a smart option when spring cleaning. Sooner then later Brody walks into the dining room just as Mike and I both were crossing paths. He said Wubbzys over night night. I was shocked, I turned, I was suprised when the tv was off. He listened! Mike and I both praised him generously and swoooped him off to bed. A few minutes later I went in to check on him and I found him again in rare form, camping out on his bedroom floor.

No comments: