Monday, November 10, 2008

The Baby is Kicking!

The baby has been kicking for the last few weeks now. It is an amazing feeling. I go back to the doctors on the 12th of this month. Dr. Holtgrave will then schedule me for my 20 week ultrasound in the next week. At that appointment we will find out the sex of the baby. Mike is already convinced it is another boy. He doesn't believe things can change from my 13 week ultrasound. Thefore, Mike is set on the name Maxson. He getting pretty upset when I start singing.... maxin relazin acting all cool shooting some bball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood....What can I say Im'm a 80's kid that loved The Fresh Prince. To be honest I am not too sure why he is suprised I am singing a song with the a word similar to Maxson. Mike wanted to name Brody, Brady. I would always sing the Brady Bunch theme song when he said Brady. Well enough of that crazy singing stuff. I will update everybody on Wednesday morning once I get more information.

No comments: