Saturday, November 22, 2008

To my mother, I know you read my blogs!


Dear Santa (mom),
I was shopping the other day and came across this. I figured it would be a real lovely present. Speakers outside. Doesn't everybody need a set?? Well I came across this sweet deal at one of your regular stores. See I was even considerate and didn't have you go to the mall. (That should score me extra goodies) Since, I have been extra wonderful this year, baking your second grandson to perfection, I think this is just a small token of your appreciation for all the pain that I am going to cause you in that hospital room in April. I could ask for more....but why??Everything else I want (take note) the Margaritaville Margartita Maker also found at Sam's Club with it's own carrying case would also make a nice delicious present for after April. Going halves with somebody??? GE washer and dryer would be a great present (hound Mike) something more realistic? A MOUND OF CASH IN SMALL BILLS FOUND IN AN UNMARKED SUITCASE WRAPPED IN SILVER WRAPPING PAPER UNDER THE TREE WOULD PROVE UBERLY INCOGNITO. Just a thought!
Love,
Dani

1 comment:

♥Jacqueline said...

I know you don't know me, but I was just browsing through and came across your blog. Very cute pics and I would just like to say, I love this subtle little letter that you wrote to "Santa", very nice! LOL