Saturday, May 31, 2008

Friday is His Fun Day

Friday ended up being a real treat. Brody and I woke up bright and early, 5:30 a.m. Since we woke up the sun, we figured we might as well get some things done around the house. After two loads of laundry and watering all the inside and outside plants we started our day. We left to go for a tour of CSUDH. During our little tour we stopped off at the book store where $25o later we walked out with two books and a 4T shirt.

On our little tour I explained to Brody that mommy goes to school just like he does. I told him that when I drop him off at school that this is where I go. He then quickly asked me if I use markers. I replied with a giggle and a no. Then he asked me if I color, agagin I said no. Then he said well it is still amazing! This time I laughed a little harder as there were several students that over heard our conversation that found it quite amuzing as well.

On our way home Brody asked for chicken for lunch. So we stopped off to get him some stars at Carl's Jr. and headed home. To our suprise Mike was already home from work and it was just 12:15. Yippie! That meant we were able to mow and edge the lawn quickly and set up the watersilde. Brody invited the girls from next door over and had a blast.





Brody helping clean up so he can play








At the very top Sophie, climbing the wall is Ruthie and Brody getting ready to tummy surf on his beach ball.


No comments: