Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day



So far Mother's Day weekend is off to an awesome start. On Friday Brody and I started by hanging around the house. We slept in, made pancakes and watched a few cartoons. We had a nice lunch together and played outside till Mike came home from work, early! I was very exctied when I could spend a few hours at the local nail salon getting a manicure/pedicure and an extra massage. Since I was a mom they gave longer massages for the Mother's Day weekend. It was so nice, relaxing and peaceful.

That night was a girl's night out with some new and old friends. We all met up at Tracy's where good times between friends were shared.

Saturday morning was spent making pancakes. Soon after I headed off to work on a presentation with Joyce. We met up at Panera where we had breakfast while enjoying our free wi-fi connection.

Upon my arrival back home my mom showed up with a few goodies that Brody convinced her to buy. A purse, braclet, necklace and tuplips. Thanks Brody! But how did you convince Daddy to get me something too? Later on Mike gave me the icing on the cake and handed me my new Sony digital camera that I so terribly needed.

I can't wait to take and share more pictures with you all. Thank you mom and THANK YOU to my boys. I love you, all.

No comments: